Are you waiting for your lifelong dream of conducting business or learning in the UAE to come true? Well, the wait is over! Golden Visa in UAE is a prime chance for everyone who wishes to live in and experience the culture of the UAE for a long period. This enables you to live, work, study, and even start a business in the country.
The UAE introduced a new visa system for long-term visa holders in 2019. The change is intended to attract additional foreign residents, particularly to Dubai. Continue reading to learn about the eligibility requirements and benefits of the UAE Golden Visa.
Eligibility to Apply for a UAE Golden Visa
The following is a list of individuals who are entitled (according to the UAE Cabinet Resolution) to apply for a UAE golden visa.
- Researchers and specialists in various domains of science and knowledge (doctors, researchers, scientists, investors, and artists)
- Talented students with promising scientific abilities (high school and university students)
What Are the Requirements for Obtaining a UAE Golden Visa?
Foreign Investor Requirements
- Individuals having public investments worth at least AED 10 million (in the form of a corporation or an investment fund) are eligible to apply for this visa, which is valid for 10 years.
- The government will grant a 10-year visa to any business partner who contributes AED 10 million.
- Individuals with at least AED 5 million can, on the other hand, apply for a 5-year visa.
- Individuals must keep the cash invested for 3 years and not lend it.
- Individuals must have complete ownership of assets. Furthermore, 60% of the fund must not be invested in real estate.
Requirements for Students and Specialists
Students must have at least a grade of 95% in private and public secondary schools.
Furthermore, university students (both inside and outside the country) must graduate with a distinction GPA of at least 3.75.
Requirements for Entrepreneurs
Individuals who have a current enterprise with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or who have the approval of an authorized business incubator in the country are eligible to apply for a UAE golden visa.
What Are the Features and Benefits of a UAE Golden Visa?
The distinctive features and associated benefits of the UAE Golden Visa are detailed below.
- Foreign nationals can live, study, work, and conduct business in the UAE region with a Golden Visa.
- Applicants who obtain a UAE golden visa can obtain 100% ownership of their business.
- Apart from having a six-month entrance visa, it also allows for numerous entries and the issuing of resident permits.
- It also enables residents to sponsor family members, such as spouses and children of any age.
Unlike in the past, you no longer need a national sponsor to establish a business in Dubai or any place in the UAE, and you can have full ownership of your company. A UAE Golden Visa is valid for 5 to 10 years and is automatically renewed.
However, applying for a Golden Visa and receiving permission is a difficult task. A single mistake can cause your Golden visa application to be delayed or even rejected. This is when the skills and understanding of Golden visa specialists in Dubai come in very handy.
At Lights Triangle, we provide reliable and affordable Golden visa services in Dubai, UAE, so you can live your dream of traveling the world or starting a business in the UAE.